Eco-friendly homes are constructed using environmentally conscious products. We offer a variety of alternatives to conventional building materials. The benefits are not only for our surrounding environment. These products create healthier indoor air quality.
Here are a few examples of green options:
• Biodegradable water based fungicide for treating logs
• Sheep’s wool for insulation
• Second and third growth trees selectively logged
• Trees from suppliers using sustainable forestry practices or offering a chain of custody certificate
• Natural, untreated lumber
• Non V.O.C. materials (Volatile Organic Compound)